Are still Many questions There will be an answer about the movement of the three people in Coved 19 in Wellington.
On Saturday morning, a health ministry spokesman said the ministry did not yet know all of Wellington’s attractions and that when they did, the information would be posted on the ministry’s website. Staff are still working to identify more areas of interest, he said.
The ministry confirmed the first cases of Covid 19 in Wellington at 1pm on Friday, after being notified earlier in the day.
Case numbers are expected to be updated at 1pm on Saturdays.
* 19: Flight to Wellington, Spark Arena Gathering named after places of interest.
* Covid 19: Confused reports of online vaccine booking when people are in the race to get a job.
* Cove 19: Auckland Malls and Playground in a list of over 140 interesting places
It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.
One person traveled by flight, New Zealand 445 Auckland to Wellington. Sunday, August 15 between 5pm and 6pm, which was declared a place of interest late Friday night.
Flight radar information shows the flight landed in Wellington at 6.17pm.
It is not clear why Wellington Airport and Auckland Airport have not yet been named as places of interest, how tall the man was at each airport or how he got home from the airport.
It is not known how many people traveled on the flight or where the man was sitting.
A large number of people have contacted. Equipment With questions about places of interest around Wellington and concerns about the time it would take to release information to the Department of Health.
The student, a resident of the Whitaker Block, who attended classes on campus on Monday, August 16 and Tuesday, August 17, then traveled to Wellington with his family on Thursday, August 19.
It is not yet known how the student traveled to Wellington and the second flight has not yet been named as a place of interest.
So far, a sushi shop, three food shops, a countdown supermarket, a restaurant and a pharmacy in the vicinity of Johnsonville have been identified in Porreva. Places of interest. However, Dr. Ashley Bloomfield, director general of health, said on Friday that other locations were of interest, including several petrol stations en route between Auckland and Wellington, but their names remained.
Bloomfield said he believes a work site with Wellington cases has also been identified as a point of interest, but it is not clear what the site is or whether it is in Auckland or Wellington.
Johnsonville Medical Center has made it clear on social media that it is not a place of interest, it has an adjacent pharmacy, and the medical center is examining the appointment by Saturday.
Wellington Places of Interest
Sunday, August 15
- Flight NZ 445 Auckland to Wellington, 5-6 p.m.
Tuesday, August 17
- 1841 Bar & Restaurant, 1 Disraeli Street, Johnson Wells 7.00pm-9.00pm.
- Roast Canteen, 5 Johnson Well Road, Johnson Well 5.30pm to 5.45pm.
- St. Pierre Sushi, Johnson Well Mall 66 Johnson Well Road, Johnson Well, 5.15 – 5.30pm.
- One Sushi Poriruva, 10 Serlabi Place, Poriruva, 6.15pm- 6.30pm.
Wednesday, August 18
- Johnsonville Medical Center Pharmacy, 2 Trafalgar Street, Johnsonville, 4.15pm-4.45pm.
- Countdown Johnson Well Road, 31 Johnson Well Road, Johnson Well, 4.30pm to 5.00pm.