Documents show that the Lin Mill terrorist told prison guards he would hunt them down.

According to documents released this afternoon, the Lin Mill terrorist shouted at the prison guards, saying that he was being detained on terrorism charges and that he would remember and hunt them down.

AUCKLAND, New Zealand - September 03: A violent extremist stabbed six people in a terrorist attack before being shot by police in Auckland on September 03, 2021, protecting the area around Countdown Lin Mall. Of,

Image: 2021 Getty Images

Ahmed Athal Muhammad Samsuddin was shot dead by police on Friday. After stabbing buyers in the countdown.

He was under surveillance for possessing ISIS propaganda videos and was out on bail in June for attacking correctional officers.

Documents released today, relating to allegations of assault on Mount Eden prison officials, show that the man was perplexed as to which two exercise yards he wanted to use.

One has more sun but the other was being sent as part of the prisoners’ rotation.

The factual statement before the court shows that he had complained that his wrist was injured during his detention, although the jail hospital did not receive any injuries. He then launched himself with the prison guards, shouting that he was in prison on terrorism charges and would later remember their faces to find them – although he used much stronger language.

The documents are part of a number released today that shows the man’s conversation with the court.

Police, meanwhile, have revealed that they did not oppose the terrorist’s bail in July for allegedly attacking prison officials because they said it would inevitably fail.

In a statement, police said he was in custody on both charges longer than any possible sentence at the time of the bail decision.

Auckland Crown lawyer Brian Dickey said the man was convicted in July 2021 by Fitzgerald Jay in the High Court.

“He has been in custody on these charges since August 2018 and the starting point for sentencing was seven months imprisonment. He was in custody for ten months (September 2020 to July 2021) in connection with the district court charges.

“Given the nature of the remaining charges in the district court, ten months’ imprisonment was more than the equivalent of any detention sentence imposed on the offender,” he said.

“Also, while the trial date had not yet been set, it would be some time in 2022 that would significantly increase the ten months already paid by Mr Samsuddin. By the second half of 2022, the trial date It was not possible.

Police said they opposed bail on “several occasions”. He realized that he had eliminated all the options open to him because he had been in custody for so long.

Dickie said the Auckland Police’s Crown Solicitor’s Office had advised that continued opposition to bail would inevitably fail.

“If the police thought it was right to continue opposing Mr Samsuddin’s bail, they would do so,” he said.

Police began planning his inevitable release.

The terrorist had to live in a specific mosque, did not have access to the Internet, and did not threaten anyone with violence.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she believed the authorities had done everything possible to keep the country safe.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *