A chemist’s warehouse and supermarket in South Auckland are currently the latest places of interest to be listed. Community Cases of Covid 19
A positive case was visited at the chemist warehouse at Westfield Mall in Manukau on Tuesday, September 7, between 9 a.m. and noon. Pak ‘N Sew in Manukau’ was visited on Thursday, September 2 between 11 a.m. and 12.45 p.m.
People who visited Pak NSU were asked to monitor any symptoms for 14 days, and only test if any of them appeared, but those who visited the chemist’s warehouse They were urged to get tested immediately and be isolated at home. One negative day received five tests.
Essential services such as pharmacy, supermarket and laundromats are included in this list. As of Monday morning, there are 126 interesting places.
* Cowand 19 alive: ‘A handful’ of unrelated cases are still a cause for concern, says Grant Robertson.
* Covid 19 can eat up our daily lives, but we must not forget the events that take place abroad.
* The shocked and suffocating woman, who could not wear a mask, said she was not welcome at the Dunedin supermarket.
On Friday, the health ministry unveiled a new list of places of interest as part of an investigation into the source. In unrelated cases
The advice from the ministry is for those who visit these places at the scheduled time so that the test can be done immediately, there is no need to isolate yourself until the symptoms appear.
Places of Interest – Source Inquiry.
- Faro Fresh Mount Eden, 422 Dominion Road, Mount Eden: August 21 from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Federal St. Car Park, 65 Federal St., Auckland Central: August 23 from 5pm to 7pm.
- Crown Plaza Vaccination Site, 128 Albert St., Auckland Central: August 23 from 4.30pm to 7pm
- Common Sense Mount Eden, 284 Dominion RD, Mount Eden: August 24 from 3pm to 5pm.
- Hertz Auckland City, 154 Victoria St. West, Auckland Central: 30 August from 4.30pm to 7pm.
This list can be viewed in two ways: Date of visit. (There’s a new word with the spaces added today) or, if you change the toggle. Date included., Newly added locations appear at the top of the list.
If you were in a position of interest at a particular time, you would need to isolate and test yourself. Follow the instructions for this location. Ministry of Health website And call the health line. 0800 358 5453. For testing advice
This list is automatically updated as they appear in places of interest. Ministry of Health website.