Two new places of interest to connect with. The current Delta epidemic, A pharmacy and a supermarket, released on Tuesday.
Supervalo Flat Bush and Manager Pharmacy in Menagerie Town Center were added to the list.
One person who later tested positive for Coved 19 visited the Super Value Grocery Store on Thursday, September 9 between 2.07pm and 2.15pm.
Manglier Pharmacy was visited on Saturday, September 11 from 11 a.m. to 11:15 p.m.
* Description: Face Mask vs. Delta Type.
* Level 4 pain is getting ‘slightly higher’, different warning levels are pressing for business.
* Covid 19 Live: The latest Cavid 19 case and vaccination number.
Several train lines, bus lines and supermarkets were added to the list on Monday evening.
On Friday, the health ministry unveiled a new list of places of interest as part of an investigation into the source. In unrelated cases.
The advice from the ministry is for those who visit these places at the scheduled time so that the test can be done immediately, there is no need to isolate yourself until the symptoms appear.
Places of Interest – Source Inquiry.
- Faro Fresh Mount Eden, 422 Dominion Road, Mount Eden: August 21 from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Federal St. Car Park, 65 Federal St., Auckland Central: August 23 from 5pm to 7pm.
- Crown Plaza Vaccination Site, 128 Albert St., Auckland Central: August 23 from 4.30pm to 7pm
- Common Sense Mount Eden, 284 Dominion RD, Mount Eden: August 24 from 3pm to 5pm.
- Hertz Auckland City, 154 Victoria St. West, Auckland Central: 30 August from 4.30pm to 7pm.
This list can be viewed in two ways: Date of visit. (There’s a new word with the spaces added today) or, if you change the toggle. Date included., Newly added locations appear at the top of the list.
If you were in a position of interest at a particular time, you would need to isolate and test yourself. Follow the instructions for this location. Ministry of Health website And call the health line. 0800 358 5453. For testing advice
This list is automatically updated as they appear in places of interest. Ministry of Health website.